Saturday, November 6, 2021

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY -- 10


I am a humble and compassionate companion on your amazing journey. 

All of our relationships matter.  This affirmation is something I intend to offer to you and everyone and everything.  My first thought as I write this (on 11/5/21) is the dog lying on one of our living room chairs.  I am Meriah's humble and compassionate companion … even though she wrecked a pair of my reading glasses yesterday. Then I looked out the window and looked at the trees across the street. I am their humble and compassionate companion. In another living room chair right now sits Mary and I certainly am her humble and compassionate companion … well at times anyway … for 52 plus years of marriage and 57 plus years of being a best friend. I can name many more people and things. My vow is to be a humble and compassionate companion to all . I have a long, long way to go.  How can I be your humble and compassionate companion on your amazing journey? 

++++++++++++

+ Please join THE NEW FAITH FOR THE NEW EARTH facebook group where you can offer and read comments > https://www.facebook.com/groups/567789840446209

No comments: