Monday, December 2, 2013

THE AMAZING JOURNEY Page 2

I want you to know and come to believe that …

We are
intimately,
intricately,
infinitely
connected
by a matrix of
unconditional,
unlimited,
uniting
LOVE
which is
miraculous,
mysterious and
marvelous.

Do you believe that? Right now? Maybe. Maybe not. Let’s just go with this belief, this knowledge, this truth.  Let’s see what happens. OK?

Good! Great! Fantastic! Wonderful!

I am delighted that you have decided to join me on this amazing journey.

Every journey requires rest and relaxation along the way. Right? So, it’s time to rest and relax right now.  On this journey we will do a lot of that? Is that OK with you?

Good! Great! Fantastic! Wonderful!

During this time of rest and relaxation, I invite you to simply be aware of your breathing. I know it’s not possible but try not to be aware of anything else. Enjoy. Stop whatever else you are doing. Stop reading. Just breathe and be aware of your breathing. OK?

Good! Great! Fantastic! Wonderful!

I am awake. I am aware. I am connected. Now. Here. Wow.

No comments: