Saturday, November 21, 2015

SPIRITUAL EXPLORATIONS -- 5

WE ARE EXPLORING THE PRACTICE OF STILLNESS


Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at anytime and be yourself. -- Herman Hesse

To be nobody-but-yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting – E. E. Cummings

You are fantastic. You are fascinating. You are wonderful.  You are delightful.  The gift of this practice of stillness is You, the Real You, and You are a gift to the universe, a very important gift. 

I encourage you to say to yourself as often as needed:
I am fantastic.
I am fascinating.
I am wonderful.
I am delightful.

Yeah!

+ You can always find a link to any of the Spiritual Explorations posts by going to http://abundancetrek.com/sepostsaccess.html

No comments: