Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SPIRITUAL EXPLORATIONS – 116

WE ARE EXPLORING THE PRACTICE OF SOLITUDE


+ What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
-- Ellen Burstyn

+ Yeah!

I guess I have enjoyed solitude in so many ways all my life and I recommend it but I also know that the encouragement and accountability of being in a responsible community is also essential.  Everything is sacred, every space, every place, every time, every activity, every thought, every feeling.  Much of this happens in solitude and much happens in community.  Don’t neglect either on your quest for beauty, love and truth.


+ Spirituality & Practice offers many resources on the spiritual practice of Questing and a Twelves Gallery of Memes on Questing. The meme above comes from that gallery. Thank You S&P.

+ I would love it if you offered a guest post on this practice or any practice.  And, I have work to do on my Solitude Page.   Maybe you can help.  Send an email with the subject “Solitude” or “Guest Post” to John@abundancetrek.com.

+ You can always find a link to any of the Spiritual Explorations posts by going to http://abundancetrek.com/sepostsaccess.html

No comments: