Monday, May 23, 2016

SPIRITUAL EXPLORATIONS – 151

WE ARE EXPLORING THE PRACTICE OF HOLINESS


+ All we do our whole lives is go from one little piece of holy ground to another.
— J. D. Salinger in Pray All Ways by Edward Hays

+ I am not sure how long this exploration of the essential practice of Holiness will continue.  I am enjoying this exploration and I hope you are too.  Do you have something to add?  I would love it. See below.  I think I have a lot to offer but I think you do too.

I sure do get more and more wisdom as I browse through the amazing Spirituality & Practice website which I often call “the best website in the universe” and their recent renovation made it even better. So, let’s keep exploring this fascinating practice which is the goal of the Journey of the Body portion of this exploration which began with Solitude and continued with Devotion.  Let’s be surprised with where we go next as we “go from one little piece of holy ground to another.”

+ Holiness is not one of the 37 Spirituality & Practice practices BUT put Holiness in their Search Engine and you come up with 460 items including 227 quotes, 168 books, 28 practices, 14 teachers, 12 arts links, 7 e-courses, 3 films and 1 blog as of 5/11/16.  Go to http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/search/?q=holiness.

+ The Body gets a lot of attention from Spirituality and Practice as you can see when you go to a link to “Body” on their search engine. You will find 1611 items as of 4/26/16.

+ I would love it if you offered a guest post on this practice or any practice.  And, I have work to do on my Holiness Page.   Maybe you can help.  Send an email with the subject “Holiness” or “Guest Post” to John@abundancetrek.com.

No comments: