Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SPIRITUAL EXPLORATIONS – 348



+ We are called to create and enjoy a realm of compassion, peace, justice and sustainable abundance for all.

+ “If you love the truth, you'll trust it - that is, you will expect it to be good, beautiful, perfect, orderly, etc., in the long run, not necessarily in the short run.” -- Abraham Maslow

+ Life must be lived forwards but can only be understood backwards.
-- Soren Kierkegaard.

+ No matter how difficult the past, you can always begin again today.
-- Jack Kornfield

+ And that’s the truth.

Truth is sometimes easy to discern and sometimes it is elusive. The truth is that our whole creation is based on Love and, therefore, we can trust the process even when the going gets tough.

I know I could find more great thoughts on this essential heavenly attribute but I have only 18 more posts to go to reach my goal of 366.  There are 3 more heavenly attributes to explore: Peace, Justice and Freedom. I plan to offer 6 posts on each one. Let’s keep exploring and keep trusting the process.

+ The meme for this post is in the Spirituality & Practice 12s Gallery on Questing.

+ I would love it if you offered a guest post.  And, I have work to do on the Abundancetrek Truth page. Maybe you can help.  Send an email with the subject “Truth” or “Heavenly Attributes” or “Guest Post” to John@abundancetrek.com.

No comments: