Friday, June 21, 2024

WHAT IS THE NEW FAITH FOR THE NEW EARTH? -- 2

+ WHAT IS THE NEW FAITH FOR THE NEW EARTH? I don't know.  Do you? I have a lot of clues.  How about answering this question: WHO IS THE NEW FAITH FOR THE NEW EARTH?

In my quest for answers I have found that Rock’n’Roll has been a source of immense wisdom for me in so many ways. So, for this post and probably a few more I will offer links to some of my favorite rock’n’roll music. If you share this love, please offer some of your favorites.

Yes. I AM / YOU ARE / WE ARE is an important answer to that question. So, "Please tell me who I am?" And, as The Who put it: Who are you?

·        Link to Who Are You?

++++++++++++

I invite you to join THE NEW FAITH FOR THE NEW EARTH Facebook Group. You can see these posts with comments as well as other posts and you can share your amazing journey with others. You are amazing and your ideas are welcome.

++++++++++++



No comments: