Friday, April 25, 2008

FRIDAY APRIL 25 MUSINGS

+ Thanks to Dana & Jonathan of the PC(USA) staff in Louisville, I have changed my blogging ways and have really gotten hooked as has my daughter, Sharon, since I shared my enthusiasm about the user friendliness of blogger.com. I have updated the abundancetrek.com homepage and the links page to reflect my new blogging situation including 3 other blogs I now do. The top of the Abundancetrek home page now looks something like this:

THANKS FOR VISITING Abundancetrek.

Please choose among the following options:
Breathe.
Pray.
Scroll down this page and consider joining the Abundancetrek.
Go to the latest postings at The Abundancetrek Blog which is now in a new format as of April 18.
Go to The Abundancetrek Blog Archives 2003 through April 18, 2008.
Go to the John A Wilde Blog.
Go to the Joy Trek Blog.
Go to The Abundancetrek Travel Blog.
Go to Connections Galore for links to pages on this website and to many other great websites.
Go to Good News Ambassador Guidelines.
Go to The 9 Attributes of Heaven.
Go to The 12 Practices.

No comments: