Thursday, October 2, 2008

I AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW NOW (1)

I am making all things new now. I am ... / You are ... / We are ... / God is ... making all things new now. We are intimately, infinitely, intricately connected by a matrix of unconditional, unlimited, uniting love which is miraculous, mysterious and marvellous. That's why you can claim this credo as your very own ... together with every one else. This essential faith statement is: "I am making all things new now." Say it and believe it. It's not true as an ego statement. But it is definitely true as a statement of solidarity with God and with all of creation. It must be said in humility. It must be said as a unison statement recognizing our essential oneness. I AM! Please visit The Church of I AM at http://www.peterrussell.com/CIA/CIA1.php.

No comments: