Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SPIRITUAL EXPLORATIONS – 203

WE ARE EXPLORING THE PRACTICE OF HEAVENLINESS



+ Have you been to the Burning Bush?  It’s not just for Moses you know.  OK, it’s a metaphor but it’s a good one.  We can encounter God in the same way Moses did at the Burning Bush.  And we can hear God speak to us and say I AM.  We can become one with the I AM.  This is a mystical experience meant for all of us.  The importance of this declaration of Oneness, simply saying I AM, becomes clear as we realize that we can find it in all of the wisdom traditions of the planet.

Peter Russell is one of my favorite spiritual guides. He is leading the way for those of us who want these experiences, these wonderful, fantastic experiences in the heavenly realms.  I invite you to be inspired by The Church of I AM and so much more wisdom and guidance offered by Peter Russell.

 I invite you to write your own reflections on the meaning and purpose of saying I AM.  You can write  sentences which begin with I AM such as I AM creating peace and justice or I AM making all things new.  The possibilities are endless or I AM the Light of the World.  You are you know.   

+ I would love it if you offered a guest post on this practice or any practice.  And, I have work to do on my Heavenliness page.  Maybe you can help.  Send an email with the subject “Heavenliness” or “Guest Post” to John@abundancetrek.com.

+ You can always find a link to any of the Spiritual Explorations posts by going to http://abundancetrek.com/sepostsaccess.html

No comments: