Saturday, July 23, 2016

SPIRITUAL EXPLORATIONS – 212

WE ARE EXPLORING THE PRACTICE OF HEAVENLINESS

+ If I penetrate to the depths of my own existence to the indefinable AM that is myself in its deepest roots, then through this deep center I pass into the infinite I AM which is the very Name of the Almighty.
-- Thomas Merton
+ OK, I will say it again (but with I AM this time):  

I AM intimately, intricately, infinitely connected in a matrix of unconditional, unlimited, uniting LOVE which is miraculous, mysterious and marvelous.

And so are you.  And again:  You are wonderful, fantastic, amazing, delightful, heavenly. 

For more I AM statements from many traditions, go to Peter Russell’s THE CHURCH OF I AM.

+ I would love it if you offered a guest post on this practice or any practice.  And, I have work to do on my Heavenlinesspage.  Maybe you can help.  Send an email with the subject “Heavenliness” or “Guest Post” to John@abundancetrek.com.

+ You can always find a link to any of the Spiritual Explorations posts by going to http://abundancetrek.com/sepostsaccess.html

No comments: